Saturday, June 14, 2014

Feeling Grey - OOTD


I'm usually a gal that rocks vibrant floral prints day and night, regardless of season, but recently, I've been gravitating more towards simple basics. 


eh, color



I'm sure I'll go back to loving my bold colored pants, borderline tacky graphic tees, and obnoxious patterned shorts once summer hits full swing- but for now, keeping it simple.

Sidenote: I'm officially done with my freshman year of college.
It's definitely a bittersweet feeling- I know I could've accomplished more things and perhaps should've done this and that instead of doing that and this, but I regret nothing. 

Thank you for the memories, opportunities and experience, UCSD. See you in fall.

A short and sweet blog post, in honor of a short and sweet school year.

Best fishes,

Sini.


OOTD:
grey top: urban outfitters
dark skinnies: forever 21
dream catcher necklace: nasty gal
boatshoes: sperrys

No comments:

Post a Comment