Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black and Pastel - OOTD

Hello, long time no blog : >

I'm finally done with my midterms, so hopefully I'll have more time to blog (at least until finals week, which is...like...in two weeks lol) 
#quartersystemproblems

But for now, hallelujah, I'm done! *~*

오랜만이에요! 
지난 몇주간 미드텀 기간이라서 포스팅을 많이 못했어요ㅠㅠ
파이널 시즌까지라도 포스팅 많이 하도록 노력할께요!ㅎㅎ

A few days ago, I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art in downtown La Jolla with two of my lovely friends, Rachel and Audrey. *Bee teee dubz, Rachel has an amazing fashion/personal blog, so you should check her out @ therachelstory!

얼마전에 친구들이랑 현대 미술 박물관을 다녀왔어요!
데일리룩 @ Museum of Contemporary Art

꼬우!

Let's get into it! 



merp derp contemporary art
so abstract

sini no comprehendo


OOTD: Today, I chose to wear a lavender lace top with all black. I've always thought that it would be strange to wear pastel colors with black (or dark colors in general), but today, I came to the conclusion that  black  really does go with everything. Although an all-black outfit can potentially make you look like you're going to a funeral, the soft lavender adds a subtle hint of color, which adds loveliness and subtracts witchy vibes. 

블랙과 파스텔 보라의 만남!
어떤가요?


grandpa cardigan: goodwill, la jolla

lavender lace top: urban outfitters


black high-waisted skinnies: BDG - urban outfitters


bag: super thrift store, oxnard (dooney & bourke)


If you're Shinah, Lilah, Melissa, or Christie, you know, but if you aren't, I was on the market for a pair of 1.) basic 2.) chunky 3.) black 4.) platform 5.) comfy chelsea boots for the longest time. 
AND, I finally found the perfect pair from zara.com :')
I'm still in the process of breaking them in, but hopefully they'll be super comfortable and customized to my feet by the end of this season hehe

가을 부츠 from ZARA.


:')


why am I such a derp? always : <

박물관 사진들:


(feat. Rachel's hand)

some pictures of the museum~






To end the post- Rachel and the cacti.

If you would like to see more ootd's or have any good blog ideas for me for the future, let me know either through the comment box below, instagram, or in person! 
I'd love to hear :)

다음 포스트에서 만나요 <3

I hope to see you in my next post.

Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of me: @sinicalattitudes




5 comments:

  1. wow i really like your taste in clothes!! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya cutie! i agree with you hahaa black goes well with anything! :)
    post more cus im loving your style (as usual)
    heheh have a great week!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and this isnt necessarily a new blog idea but i would really like to know some of your ESSENTIAL/FAV beauty products??! my sis is coming to korea soon and im gunna ask her to buy me some stuff from the states... any ideas?

      chat me up on insta xx

      Delete
    2. aww thanks girl <3 you're too sweet! I direct messaged you on insta! let's talk hehe :) I'd be more than glad to share my favorites with you! I'll also be doing a monthly beauty favorites by the end of this month, so watch out for that as well!

      Delete