Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ugly Christmas Jean Flannel?! - OOTD


Happy Winter Break, Happy almost-Holidays : >

Going thrifting to snatch the perfect ugly Christmas sweater to wear to various gatherings throughout the holiday season has been an annual tradition for me, but this year, I got this oversized granny jean flannel that has borderline tacky Christmas decorations instead! 

I had a lot of fun trying to style this piece to make it look somewhat fashionable and trendy, so continue scrolling down if you're curious to see how I managed to do that! : >

이제 몇일만 있으면 크리스마스네요!ㅎㅎ
다들 즐거운 연말 보내시고 계신가요?
오늘 블로그 포스트는 홀리데이 시즌에 맞게 크리스마스 관련 아이템을 소개할껀데요!
Thrift Store이라고 불리는 미국 구제옷 가게에서 정말 저렴하게 주고 산 촌스러운 크리스마스 청남방!ㅎㅎㅎ
왠지 이 옷의 전 주인은 귀욤귀욤한 백인 할머니였을 거 같지 않나요?!ㅋㅋㅋ
제가 이 오버사이즈 셔츠를 어떻게 스타일링 했는지 궁금하시다면 계속 스크롤 스크롤~



I tucked in the bottom left half of the shirt in order to prevent it from swallowing me hehe

셔츠 자체가 너무너무 커서 제 몸 자체를 완전히 삼키더라구요ㅋㅋㅋ
(절대로 키가 쪼꼬매서 그런건 아니야 흠흠)
그래서 한쪽 끝만 슉슉 바지안으로 집어넣었어요!


That way, I was able to show off how boxy and long the shirt was, while still maintaining my figure!
Win, win : >





Outfit Details:

black cardigan: thrifted (goodwill)
ugly Christmas jean flannel: thrifted (goodwill)
black skinnies: BDG - urban outfitters
black chelsea boots: zara
bag: thrifted - dooney & bourke (oxnard super thrift store)


This is @sunnybabyy. She was my date for the day mwheh : 3

We lurve Santa Monica.

나랑 항상 놀아줘서 고맙고맙ㅎ...




Outfit Details:

white knit sweater: target
bag: LV
leggings: korea
 thigh-high boots: vince camuto


pc: Sunny Kim

This concludes today's post!

I hope you guys were able to get some holiday outfit inspirations/ideas : >

Invited to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" themed party?
Don't limit yourself; try exploring other creative holiday statement pieces that represent you the best.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

메리 크리스마스 & 해피 뉴 이어~
다들 새해 복 많이 받으세요!!

그럼 다음 포스트에서 만나용! : >

Hope to see you in my next blog post.

Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of me: @sinicalattitudes

No comments:

Post a Comment