Friday, June 20, 2014

Pastel Me - OOTD


Pastel Me


A casual Outfit of the Day for you loveliess <3



Today, I chose to wear one of my favorite thrifted pieces! (which reminds me, I'm currently in the process of editing my Massive Thrift Store Haul blog, so stay tuned!) 

The shirt I am wearing right now is the perfect summer piece because it is composed of a mesh, see-through fabric and fits effortlessly and boxy. This button up is different from your everyday white collared shirt because of the china collar. I personally love shirts with china collars. You don't have to worry about whether your collar is properly folded; just button up and be on the go! Plus, it keeps things clean and simple.

I decided to tuck the remaining fabric of the shirt into my denim circle skirt. This denim skirt is one of my summer essentials- you can wear it with any loose tank/shirt and it will give off a cool, refreshing impression.



OOTD details:

mesh china collar top: goodwill
denim circle skirt: abercrombie and fitch
lip: mac ravishing & benefit cha cha tint



with my baby *.*


Make sure to scroll down further to check out my other posts, too! 
See ya'll in my next post :)

INSTAGRAM CLICK: @thesinichoi

Best fishes,

Sini.




1 comment: