Friday, September 12, 2014

Back in California

Hey loves! 

Sorry I've been missing from the blog for the last three month-ish. I promised to blog when I was in Korea, but I didn't have too much control over my life throughout my stay there, so I guess I didn't really have the patience to sit down and organize my thoughts. (I know, excuses, excuses.) But to make up for it all, I'm planning on blogging extra often now (at least until school starts), so I can update you guys as much as I can on what I've been up to :)

If you follow me on instagram @sinicalattitudes, you've probably seen most of these pictures already. (Yeap! New instagram account!) 
These are just some random bits that I managed to snap within the last three days-- leaving Korea and settling down here in Oxnard. 

Hope you enjoy!

3달간의 긴 고국 방문을 마치고 드디어 집으로 돌아왔다. 한국에서 지내면서 느낀것도 많고 배운것도 많다. 그리고 무엇보다 하고싶은것들이 너무 너무 많아졌다. 이제 집에와서 마음에 여유도 생겼으니 모두 다 실천으로 옮겨야겠다! 

캘리포니아로 출발! 


Leaving Incheon International Airport...
인천공항 빠이빠이!


Hello, LA! 
하늘에서 내려다본 엘에이! 파릇파릇, 예쁘다!



잉...? 여긴 좀 칙칙하군ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


First thing I do when I get home: charge my electronics. Yes, I am a by-product of the 21st Century.
집에 들어오자마자 하는 일: 모든 전자제품 충전하기!


Finally home! <3 
내 무거운 짐가방 들고 낑낑...


First thing I see on my desk: a letter from my dear Jane Choi! I am so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you so, so much, Jane 언니! This card is everything. From F. Scott Fitzgerald to your lovely cursive handwriting. You're the bestest! <3
교회 목자 언니에게 온 손편지! 너무 너무 감동이야! :') 사탕해, 언니!


I've been craving In-N-Out since the day I set my foot on Korean soil. 3 month craving, satisfied. 
인앤아웃은 언제나 옳죠? 캘리포니아의 명물! 인앤아웃 수제 버거! 


Macarons always put me in a better mood. Satisfying my sweet-tooth!
맛있는 점심을 먹었으면 달달한게 땡기는 법! 여자는 디저트 배가 따로있다던데... 사실인듯!


On my way back home, I picked up this candle up from Target! The one that I got is called Pomelo Lime and it's part of the Fragranced Soy Candle collection. It's honestly one of the best smelling things to me; plus, it comes in a cute little mint/seafoam colored mason jar (looking-thing...it's actually closer to a mug lol)! 
I love everything about the "impulse buy of the day." I should get that hashtag going. #ibod. YAAS.
밥먹고, 디저트먹고, 집에 오는길에 타겟 들려서 사온 초! 상큼하면서도 은은한 향이 나는 포멜로 라임 캔들. 너무 좋다. 행복해 :)



See you all real soon.

Best fishes,
Sini.




No comments:

Post a Comment