Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Meet the Apartment: #C1K4

C1K4 = 1 Chinese, 4 Koreans.
We live in an on-campus student apartment @ UCSD.

To be honest, before this school year started, I had anxiety about living with 4 other girls.
I was worried that our different upbringings and daily routines would clash.

Nah.

I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls as apartmentmates.

Shower schedules, eating habits, make-up routines, pet peeves...
I now have a pretty good idea of each of their habits and kinks.
But none of it is burdensome.

Shinah, Lilah, Christie, and Melissa.
They're definitely one of my biggest blessings of this year : >

For this blog post, I wanted to share with you guys how beautiful and fashionable my apartmentmates are : 3 
I'd like to believe that we're a pretty trendy apartment heh..heh...no..?
Well that's awkward, because I'm about to show you our #ootd photoshoot.

신희의 기숙사 아파트메이트들을 소개합니다!

C1K4: 중국인 (Chinese) 한명, 그리고 한국인 (Korean) 4명 ㅎ. ...
절대 B1A4에서 영감을 얻은건 아니랍니다ㅋㅋㅋ

Shinah 신아 Lee: Trendy Minimalist


look a bird!


so candid...
teach me your ways.

너뮤 자연스럽쟈냐 ㅠ.ㅠ 
이뿌 <3


허리라인 꺟


crop top - brandy melville
slim fit mom jeans - asos (also DIY slit)
chelsea boots - steve madden
necklace - mr. kate
bag - urban outfitters
cardigan - pacsun

Melissa 贝妮 Wu: Sweater Sweetheart



look at her smile :')
my heart

너무 스윗하지 않나요? 



sweater - hand me down
black skinnies - pac sun
boatshoes - sperry’s

Christie 순지 Kwon : Korean Boho


that natural pose wowwie
the jiral queen in you served you well today

평소에 별명이 jiral queen인 순짘ㅋㅋㅋ



bright, bold lips

"it's the 포인트 guys"


sweater - nordstrom
romper - forever 21
floppy hat - korea
boots - korea
coral lip - target

Lilah 지혜 Park: Let's Get Tropical


oooh so hip <3
the hair, the hawaiian shirt, the mom jeans, the flats AHH

그냥 넌 멋.쪄.




floral button-up - mom’s dry cleaners
mom jeans - asos (also DIY distressing)
shoes - american eagle
belt - target
necklace - korea

Sini 신희 Choi: Simple & Chic


why am I the one who runs a fashion blog out of all of them fashionistas?
I do not know...

오늘따라 유난히 부족해 보이는 씨니....ㅎ
역시 이쁜애들 사이에 끼면 안되능가봉가...




button-down - urban outfitters
white skinnies - free people (thrifted)
espadrilles - threadsence
necklace - forever 21


#C1K4!

missing Shinah :'( 
updated version of this picture coming soon ;)
기대해도 좋아요ㅎ흐흐..

I'm excited to say that this post is the first of many apartment posts that I will be doing this year.
I hope you enjoyed! : >
곧 또 보 아요오~ : )

See you in my next blog post!

Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of US:

No comments:

Post a Comment