Monday, October 20, 2014

Neutrals - OOTD

Hey guys! I'm back with another #ootd.
Today, I chose to create a pretty monochrome and neutral look.

I like to style neutrals with neutrals because basic color schemes, when put together, can either dress up or dress down the entire look.
For this #ootd, I chose to accessorize with various statement pieces to make it look like I put a little more effort into my overall outfit. 

Hope you enjoy~

오늘은 뉴트럴 컬러 데일리룩!
가을이라서 그런지 색체농도가 약한 색감의 옷들을 주로 입게되더라구요! 
잘못하면 밋밋해 보일 수 있는 모노크롬룩을 포인트 악세사리들로 꾸며봤어요~


Top: This taupe sweater is the perfect Summer-to-Fall transition piece. The baggy fit and the loosely woven waffle knits allow the perfect amount of air circulation throughout the day.

토프색깔 (두더지색깔? 회갈색?) 니트 스웨터. 
아직 샌디에고의 낮은 덥답니다 ㅠ.ㅠ
햇빛 쨍쨍한 20-25도를 넘나드는 샌디 오전 날씨!!
덥긴 덥지만, 니트는 입고싶고...
SO,
배기니트는 공기가 그나마 좀 잘 통해서 뜨거운 샌디에서도 입을만하답니다~



Bottoms: These black slacks are my go-to pants for both formal and casual occasions.

한국 길거리에서 산 슬랙스!
너무 편하고 만만해서 정말 잘 입고 다녀요 : >
한국 옷 짱짱 <3


I thought that the belt was appropriate because it defines my nonexistent waistline. Also, it makes the holistic look seem a little more put-together.

점점 사라져가는 허리라인 조금이라도 살려보겠다고 씨니는 오늘도 벨트를 합니다아...


Shoes: I decided to slip into my favorite pair of chunky sandals. I feel extremely powerful and badass in these shoes because of the crazy spikes on the straps. 
These sandals are definitely the edgier (literally) alternative for the Birkenstock Arizonas hehehoho
: >

뾰쪽이 샌달.
my 무기.
버켄스탁 아리조나 못지않게 편해요!


It's all about the details: statement accessories!

포인트 악세사리들!


1.) A wide-brim floppy hat adds classiness and elegance.

챙이 넓은 브림 모자. 


2.) A slouchy leather backpack balances the formal vibe of the outfit by bringing back the casualness.

최근에 훔친(?) 물려받은(?) 엄마의 그때 그 시절 잇아이템.
예전에 아빠한테 선물로 받았다던 가죽 백팩.


3.) A chunky gold necklace adds edge and character.

골드 체인 포인트 목걸이.



Outfit Details:

taupe sweater: urban outfitters
black slacks: korea
belt: goodwill
spiky sandals: nordstrom
wide-brim hat: lolo
backpack: ssamzie (hand-me-down)
chunky gold necklace: thrifted

To conclude the post...


Sini (left) / Rachel (middle) / Melissa (right)

I hope our overwhelming derpiness put a smile on your face.

해맑다면 해맑고,
바보같다면 바보같은 
씨니 & 친구들.

Hope to see you in my next post!

Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of me here: @sinicalattitudes


No comments:

Post a Comment