Friday, October 17, 2014

Family Hang Out!

Earlier this week, my parents came down to San Diego to spend time with me. 

엄빠가 샌디에고에 날 보러왔다. 내가 많이 보고싶었눙가봉가? : 3
가깝지도 않은 거리인데도 불구하고 자주 자주 면회(?)ㅎㅎ... 와줘서 고마워요 <3


We grabbed lunch at one of my favorite places to eat here in SD: Rakiraki. If you're a fan of Japanese ramen/food and you haven't been to this place yet, GO! My personal favorite here is the Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen! heh : 3

라키라키에서 일본 라멘 냠냠.

Then, we decided to go to Balboa Park!
Spontaneous decisions are the best kind of decisions.

발보아 공원으로 꼬우!

 

Clear skies, perfect weather!

샌디에고는 진짜 날씨 하나는 최고인거 같아요!





So beautiful.




Although most museums at Balboa Park have admission fees, the Timken Museum of Art has FREE ADMISSION. If you're someone who enjoys cultural activities but is on a college student budget, you should definitely check this place out!

공짜 박물관 졓아.


Pretty architecture.



I was so tempted to stick my toe in...

발꼬락 집어넣고 싶었지만 ㅠㅠ 물이 너무 깨끗해 보여서....ㅎ


Look, I found a fluffy creature. There's lots and lots of them at Balboa Park. 

귀요미 발견 ㅠㅠ 발보아 공원에는 귀여운 멍뭉이들이 많아서 좋다니까...


So refreshing~

벌써 10월 중순이지만 샌디의 햇빛은 아직 뜨거워요. 
그래서 시원한걸 마셔가면서 다니는중~


Sini's #ootd.

신희's 데일리룩!


Top: 

navy blazer: goodwill, la jolla
gold statement necklaces: lolo
white lace sleeveless top: forever 21

Bottoms: 

slacks: korea
vintage belt: super thrift store, oxnard

Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Dooney and Bourke (thrifted)


Mommy's #ootd.

엄마's 데일리룩!


The Choi fambam : >
신희네 행복가득 사랑가득 <3



They're so cute :')

제일 사랑하는 <3


After Balboa Park, we headed downtown to Little Italy.


샌디에고 다운타운에는 리틀 이태리라 는 거리가 있어요. 코리아타운, 재팬타운, 차이나타운 만큼 크진 않지만 나름 이태리의 분위기를 담아놓았답니다~


리틀 이태리에 와서 피자를 안 먹어볼 수 없겠죠?


more omnomnom...


to conclude the post!

I hope I encouraged those of you reading this post to go venture out and experience more of SD. There's honestly so much to do, see, and most importantly, EAT here. I'm so, so blessed to be given the opportunity to live and attend school in La Jolla~ : >
 Hope to see you in my next post!

Best fishes,

Sini

see more of me @ sinicalattitudes!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 완전 행복해보이는 가족이에요!*_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 감사해요 수연찌 <3 ㅎㅎㅎ 귀여운엄빠덕분이지요~

      Delete