Sunday, October 12, 2014

#GNO - OOTD

Hey loves!
Today, I will be showing you guys an outfit that I chose to wear to a girls' night out!
It is finally starting to cool down here in SD. Although low 70s may not be everyone's ideal Autumn weather, I thought that it was "chilly" enough to whip out my Fall essentials. 

Keep scrollin' to see them in action! : >

10월 중순. 아직 샌디에고 날씨는 여름여름해요 ㅠㅠ
추워봤자 햇빛 쨍쨍한 23도? 
그래도 가디건이랑 긴바지가 너무 너무 입고 싶어서...
오늘 아웃핏만은 가을가을.



TOP: I chose to wear a cropped white lace top with a beige grandpa cardigan. I thought that the dainty and feminine lace detailing on the shirt contrasted well with the shapeless nature of the grandpa cardigan. 

아기자기한 레이스 디테일이 들어가 있는 레이스 크롭탑! 
펑덩~하고 모양없는 할아버지 가디건이랑 매치해봤어요. 
가디건은 구제옷가게에서 3불 (3000원) 주고 샀어요ㅋㅋㅋ
질도 너무 좋고 따뜻해서 조금만 더 추워지면 정말 잘 입고 다닐거같아요! 
사소한 행복... :)

cropped lace shirt: urban outfitters (*sales section teehee*)
beige grandpa cardigan: thrifted - goodwill


BOTTOM: For pants, I chose to go for my trustee black high waisted skinnies from BDG. I belted it to define my (nonexistent lol) waistline. 

검정색 하이웨이스트 스 키니. 제일 만만한거 같아요!
요기요기 요 벨트도 구제옷가게에서!

BDG high waisted skinnies: urban outfitters
black belt: thrifted - goodwill 


SHOES: I've been wearing the crap outta these minimalistic strap sandals since last year. I'm surprised they still look somewhat presentable LOL. Definitely my go-to shoes for literally any and every occasion. However, I'm in the market for a new pair of basic flat sandals, so let me know if there are any good deals out there~

이번 여름방학 3달내내 한국 곳곳을 나와 함 께 누벼준 샌달.
너무 너무 사랑하지만 곧 놓아줘야할듯...ㅠ

strap sandals: steve madden



PS: I ombréd my hair heh. Spontaneity got me like...

옴브레 염색 했다요!!!!!!!!!! 호호호 : >



UCSD has such nice backdrops...




BAG: I THRIFTED A VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE BAG. OKEH BAI.

가방도 구제샵 출신!

vintage dooney & bourke bag: thrifted - super thrift store, oxnard



pc: Melissa Wu aka mai lovely apartmentmate <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Want to know where I went dressed like thishh?

Tonight, I went on a spontaneous dinner date to Karl Strauss Brewery & Restaurant (minus the brewery part) with two of my close girl friends, Melody (left) and Melissa (right). 
Love these ladies! We suh cyute :3

냠냠ing 히히...


Gelato for dessert! Melody got mocha and mediterranean, Melissa got mocha and vanilla w/lavendar, and I got pineapple w/basil! Omonomnom~

후식으로는 젤라또 젤라또 젤라또오~!
MELODY: 모카 & 메디테레니안 /  SINI: 파인애플 바질/ MELISSA: 모카 & 라벤더바닐라 


and.... Sini shopped (surprise surprise*)
I shall share my finds with ya'll through a future blog post, so stay tuned ; >

뭘까요오~?
안알랴쥼 후훟ㅎ


Mirror selfie to end the post! Hope you enjoyed~ hehe

마지막으로 거울 #쎌쁴


See you soon in my next blog post! <3



Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of me here: sinicalattitudes


2 comments:

  1. dang your photos are amazing!! you + the backgrounds + outfit + the editing!!
    wish i could go shopping with youuu cus i love your style <3

    your #1 fan hehehh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you jenny! :') yeah, let's go when we get the chance! I might go to korea this summer so we'll figure something out hehe <3

      Delete