Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blush Season - OOTD

Hallo beautifoos,

This past week has been a tough one for me, but I'm so happy to say that I'M DONE WITH MIDTERMS~ (well, at least for now...) To celebrate, my lovely roommate and I decided to go on a spontaneous trip to Downtown La Jolla, or the Cove. In today's blog post, I will share with you guys what look I decided to style to our girl's day out : > I hope you guys enjoy!

마지막 미드텀을 치고,
집에서 일분이라도 더 있으면 몸이 뒤틀릴거같아서
어디라도 나가자! 해서 룸메랑 같이 무작정 라호야 시내로 나갔어요 : >
봄이랑 어울리는 메이크업과 데일리룩으로 무장하고 
맛있는것도 많이 먹고, 바다도 보고~
역시 스트레스 푸는데는 먹고 노는게 최고죠? ㅎㅎ




outfit details:

blush mock-neck sweater: pomelo
black eco-bag: pomelo
pleather skater skirt: forever 21
adidas socks: amazon
shoes: adidas











s/o to @byefelilah for being the best photographer (and roomie lol) a girl can ask for!
you're beautifoo <3





I hope you have a wonderful week : )
See ya'll in my next blog post!

See more of me: @sinicalattitudes

Best fishes,

Sini : >


4 comments:

  1. 신희쓰~~ 핑크계열도 잘 어울려 헿 아웃핏 close up된 사진도 있으면 좋을 것 같아 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 정현쓰~ 고마워 이뿌니 히히 알게쏘! 다음엔 꼭 클로썹도 찍을께! 💓

      Delete