Saturday, April 18, 2015

Comfort First - OOTD

Hello loves~

Long time no blog.
I'm here to squeeze in a short #ootd blog post in between writing my comm essay and studying for my MMW midterm. To be honest, I haven't really been able to go out too much due to the overbearing work load I was burdened with this week, but I decided to take a quick break and wind down with you guys : > 

Here's a quick look that I styled while prioritizing comfort above anything else.
I hope you enjoy!

어김없이 중간고사 기간이 찾아왔네요ㅠㅠ
밥먹는 시간도 아까운 미드텀 시즌... 
꾸미기도 싫고, 밖에 나가기도 싫고 -
귀차니즘이 정점을 찍는 오늘 같은 날을 위한 데일리룩! 
편한게 최고죠?










outfit details:
t-shirt dress: topman (it was actually just a men's t-shirt shh)
cardigan: brandy melville
shoes: thrifted (goodwill, ventura)
beige knit socks: korea
wallet: michael kors

s/o to LILAH PARK aka @byefelilah for being an awesome photographer as usual~
taken w/ canon 100d

바빠도 인스타는 열심히 한답니다 ㅎ...

see more of me: 

Best fishes,

Sini : >



2 comments:

  1. 짧아서 아쉽지만 오랜만에 보는 포스팅이라 좋다 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 헤헤 역시 너밖에 없따아~ :> 더 자주 포스팅하고싶다ㅠㅠ

      Delete