Thursday, May 14, 2015

I THOUGH IT WAS SPRING - OOTD

Hallo my friends~

Although month wise, we are smack-dab in the middle of Spring, the San Diegan weather doesn't think so. For over a week, we've been experiencing unusually gloomy and cold weather, so I've been regretting sending away my fall/winter clothes back home with my parents :'( But what can I do; I need to work with what I have, right? Today, I had an internship meeting and work, so I couldn't completely bum it in my cozy UCSD hoodie and some trustee sweats (sigh)... SHO, I decided to throw on my cape-like maxi cardigan on top of a flowy lacy mock-neck shirt in order to look a little more put-together, yet covered from head to toe (literally).

한국은 완전 봄인가요? 캘리포니아 날씨는 정말 변덕스러워요 ㅠㅠ 몇주전에는 여름 뺨치게 덥더니 지난 일주일은 정말 gloomy gloomy. 다른 날 같았으면 그냥 학교후디에 츄리닝바지를 입고 클래스 갔겠지만, 오늘은 인턴쉽 미팅이랑 과외하는 날...ㅎ 따땃한 옷들을 집으로 보내버린게 너무 후회되는 순간 :'( 그나마 니트스러운(?) 맥시 가디건을 걸치고 덜덜 떨면서 하루종일 여기저기 누비고 다녔다지요...



outfit details:
maxi cardigan: urban outfitters
lace shirt: forever 21
skinny jeans: forever 21
slip-ons: circus (nordstrom)








close up of the details


Hopefully, I'll be able to put together an #ootd that's more suitable for the warmer months by my next blog post. But if this cold weather's here to stay, I guess that's cool too. 
Hope to see you in my next blog post! 

그럼 다음 포스트에서 봐요!!
안농~

Best fishes,

Sini : >

see more of me: @sinicalattitudes


No comments:

Post a Comment