Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SWATCH | REVIEW: Lime Crime Venus Palette

Hey guys! 

I'm here to review a fresh addition to my, slowly but surely, expanding vanity collection (aka MAKE-UP). I've been really digging' the pink make-up look for the Spring time, which eventually made me get into red eye shadows... TBH, 9 out of the 10 times, my daily eye make-up these days make me look like I have an eye irritation, but I kinda lyke... Is that weird? Anyway, due to this odd obsession (that'll last for who knows how long--it's probably just a phase), I've been on the market for red/burgundy eye shadows, and I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT PALETTE THAT'LL SATISFY MY CRAVING.

So, for those of you who are willing to step out of your comfort zone of nude and brown shadows and explore the "red-eye" make-up trend (is it even a trend doe) with me, let me show you gurl.

요즘 부쩍 메이크업에 대한 관심이 솟아나고있는 시니입니다.
평범한 브라운/누드 쉐도우들은 저리 가라!
 봄맞이 데일리룩으로 핑크 쉐도우를 즐겨 썼었는데요, 
더더더 강하고 튀는걸 찾다보니 레드룩에 정착했댜늉... 

잘못하면 심하게 부어 보일수도 있고, 
눈병난거처럼 보일수도 있는 룩이지만... 
그냥... 지금 빠져있는걸 어떠켛ㅎㅎㅎ... 
빨강이/버건디 쉐도우를 찾다가 
라임 크라임에서 진짜 취!저! 쉐도우 팰랫을 발견해서 
바로 겟!!!!!!했찌요~ 

그럼 발색 보러 꼬우!

Lime Crime: Venus Palette


Top row (from left to right): Venus, Shell, Aura, Creation
Bottom row (from left to right): Icon, Rebirth, Divine, Muse


VENUS:
It's definitely my favorite shade in the palette. It's a more orangy-red, which makes it definitely more wearable and easier to work with. It also glides on the smoothest out of all the shades.


SHELL: 
A perfect highlighter shade for those of you that like to give your inner eye corners that extra shine and glow. Beautiful peachy-pink shade that has a sheen of champaign shimmer!


AURA: 
I think the name of this shade is so fitting. It has a fine gold sheen to it, so nothing too in-your-face. This cream shadow is the perfect base and highlighter shade for any make-up look. 


CREATION: 
Brick color with an orange tone? This shade is definitely more on the browner side, but it's definitely special because it has small particles of red/hot-pink glitter in it.


ICON: 
Just like the shade Creation, Icon also has particles of red/hot-pink glitter. It may seem like your typical brown shadow, but it'll definitely give you that extra sparkle in your eyes, unlike any matte brown shadow.


REBIRTH: 
A very pretty coral pink shade that's perfect for the warmer months to come. This shade alone looks so famine and Spring/Summer appropriate!


DIVINE: 
The perfect blending shade for defining the crease area and blending away any two shades. Also, this shimmery taupe color serves as a beautiful all-over-the-lid base when you apply it using a lighter hand.


MUSE:
This is it guys. The red I've been in searching for. It is bold, deep, and so freaking red L O L. Muse is the shade that lies in between a solid primary red and a deep burgundy. Although it looks quite scary swatched on my wrist, you guys would be surprised at how wearable it actually is : >



Overall, I am in love with the color selections and creamy texture of this palette. Although the glitter in all of these shadows are quite large and predominant, which ultimately make them more prone to fall-outs, I still love the color pay-off and blendability!

전체적으로 펄날림이 없지는 않지만
 색감들, 그리고  블렌딩하기 쉬운 크리미한 질감이 너무 맘에 들어서 
만족하며 쓰고있어요! : >

I hope this review was helpful for those of you who are willing to explore bolder eye looks and/or interested in checking out lime crime products! 

See you in my next blog post!

Best fishes,

Sini : >

See more of me: @sinicalattitudes


2 comments:

  1. Omgg dat last color .. I love it ahhhh but i dont think I could pull it off especially because I have monolids! Hoping to see a beautiful selfie of u next time u do a makeup post hehee because... I like u. And ur selfies. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks girl! I think this palette would look beautiful on you! I love colorful shadows on monolid people <3 hehe you should give it a try sometime! & hehe of course! Just for you ;>

      Delete