Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MAC HAUL | 맥 하울

Hallo friends,

 I've recently developed a new obsession for MAC. It's actually quite scary how many MAC products I've accumulated throughout the past two(?) months, but I'm more than satisfied with all of my purchases ohoho : >
All of the products that I'm going to show you guys today have been part of my daily make-up routine, so I have plenty to say about ALL of them! Let's just jump right into it then!

지난 2달간 한개씩 야금 야금 모은 맥 제품들!
다 너무 만족하면서 쓰고있어요!!
제가 오늘 소개할 모든 제품들은 평소에 데일리 메이크업으로도 자주 사용하는 애들이라서 후기도 최대한 꼼꼼히 적어볼게용~



EYE SHADOW - EXPENSIVE PINK

Although the name of this shadow has the word "pink" in it, I think this shade is closer to a coral/orange, rose gold than a pink. Swatched, you can see that is a beautiful salmon-y color with a sheen of gold shimmer. I think this shade looks gorgeous on every skin tone. It is extremely blendable and easy to work with--perfect for daily use! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT OK JUST GO BUY IT

진짜 인생 쉐도우... 
너무 예쁜 바세린광을 띄는 코랄/로즈골드 쉐도우! 
밀착력, 발색력, 지속력 다 무난하게 좋아서 데일리로 쓰기 너무 좋아요 : >
요즘 데일리 메이크업 이거랑 그냥 아무 브라운 아이라이너로 땡 한다늉...
추천 추천!!



BLUSH - PEACHES

A coral/peach shade that can also look a little orange under certain lighting. This blush instantly brightens your face and makes your overall look more lively and youthful. 
PS. Make sure to use a light hand with this blush! It's super pigmented :o 

피치피치한 코랄 블러쉬. 
스킨톤을 밝혀주며 여리여리하고 소녀소녀한 룩을 완성시켜줘요!
발색킹이니 가볍게 톡톡 얹어주세요~


LIPSTICK (MATTE) - RELENTLESSLY RED

I've always loved the matte lipstick look, but yo girl has super dry lips...(sigh) BUT FOR SOME REASON, MAC matte lipsticks don't feel as drying as other brands (not gonna name any names). Although the name of this lipstick has the word "red" in it, when applied on the lips, I feel like this shade is closer to a hot pink, if anything (MAC's naming game is not on-point...or do they do it on purpose? we will never know). Absolutely love the matte texture, longevity, and pigmentation.

형광기 도는 핫핑크 컬러! 
포인트 립은 하고 싶고, 레드립은 너무 더워 보이고... 
이번 여름엔 핫핑크로 통통 튀는 룩을 시도해보아요~



FULL LIPS / 풀발색


LIGHTLY APPLIED (applied on the inner half, then blended outwards) / 그라데이션 립 (톡톡쳐서 바르기)



LIPSTICK (MATTE) - LADY DANGER

Another bright lip wau wau~ Beware: when you go outside with this lipstick on, people will only stare at your lips. One of the brightest and obnoxiously red lipsticks that I own, but I LAHVE IT. The orange undertone makes this shade more wearable than true reds--especially for people with a warmer skin tone! A solid conversation starter (I've gotten compliments on this lipstick even from my visual arts professor) and a bold, statement piece! 

주황 형광기가 도는 다홍 레드. 웜톤 피부를 가진 분들께 추천해드려요!
입술만 이렇게 찍어놓으니 입만 동동 뜨는거 같은데 놀랍게도 다양한 메이크업 룩에 어울린답니다!!


FULL LIP / 풀발색


LIGHTLY APPLIED (applied on the inner half, then blended outwards) / 그라데이션 립 (톡톡쳐서 바르기)



EYE SHADOW - SOFT BROWN

I was in the market for a new base shadow that'll go with any eye make-up look. I debated intensely between this one, MAC - SOBA, and BOBBI BROWN - TOAST. Then, I vaguely remembered my friend, @sunnybabyy, raving about this shadow, saying that it has been one of her holy grail shadows for the past however many years, so I decided to settle on it (and I'm glad I did!). It has a peachy undertone compared to soba and toast, and I think that makes it look more natural on my skin tone and better suits the make-up style that I prefer!

소프트 브라운! 피치 언더톤이 너무너무 맘에 들어요! 무난하게 데일리 베이스로 쓰기 좋아요~


  That's it, guys! (well, at least for now) 
I shall update you guys again if I end up getting moar shtuff hue hue :3 

끘ㅆㅆㅆ! 언제 또 뭐를 지를지 모르겠지만...ㅎㅎ
이제 4일 후면 집에 가요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 벌써 2학년이 끝이라니...
다음 블로그 포스트는 집에서 만나뵙겠습니다 ^___^ 

Wish me luck on my finals! 

Best fishes,

Sini.

See more of me: @sinicalattitudes

3 comments:

  1. okkk 1) you're beautiful. 2) you just made me wanna go run to the nearest mac store. 3) maybe i'll check them out and buy them at the airport or something this summer hehe

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH you're the bestest, love! Yes!!! I think you'd look wonderful in both lipsticks--especially relentlessly red! Go check it out hehe <3

      Delete
  2. okkk 1) you're beautiful. 2) you just made me wanna go run to the nearest mac store. 3) maybe i'll check them out and buy them at the airport or something this summer hehe

    <3

    ReplyDelete